Wednesday 27 November 2013

Exaltation in the midst of enemies



“And now my head will be lifted up higher than my haters who are round me: because of this I will make offerings of joy in his tent; I will make a song, truly I will make a song of praise to the Lord.” Bible in Basic English- Psalm 27:6

“And now shall mine head be lifted up above mine enemies round about me: therefore will I offer in his tabernacle sacrifices of joy; I will sing, yea, I will sing praises unto the LORD.” KJV- Psalm 27:6

God is a righteous God. He lifts up one person and puts down another. He enjoys raising His Children. When God decides to bless you or visit you, nobody can stop Him. God wants to showcase you in the midst of your foes. God can raise you up. It does not matter how long you have been despised or neglected, God will visit you. God will lift you up against all oppositions. No matter how deep you are in a pit or mess, no matter the position of that strong man hindering your promotion at your work place. God will change your status.

One key to enjoying God’s promotion in the midst of evil people is to carry His presence. When He is with you no amount of obstacle can withstand His presence. I have observed that you don’t have to do anything wrong before people hate you. You don’t have to be wrong before you are accused of wrongdoing. You can be hated for no reason. Joseph’s brothers hated him just because his father loved him and bought him a nice clothe (Gen 37:4). You can be hated for your beauty. You can be hated for looking nice. A colleague at work can hate you because of your diligence and begin to plan against you. Joseph had a dream and told his brothers and he was hated the more (Gen 37:5). You can be hated for your vision, comportment, attitude or lifestyle. He was just being himself but he was hated.

Most times if you are living right like Joseph, you will have enemies. However, the presence of enemies around you is an opportunity for your rising in life. No matter the conspiracy, God will set you apart for good. He lifted the head of David and Joseph in the midst of their enemies. He will lift you up. To receive more victories and deliverance in the midst of your enemies (within and without) learn to always be joyful, rejoice in your testimonies and sing praises to the lord. When you spend time with God, obey Him and live for Him, you will keep rising until you get to your place in destiny. Rejoice in the Spirit for God will anoint your head, He will refresh you in the midst of your enemies. Never be afraid of your enemies and wicked people only fear God. (Psalm 27:1, Luke 12:4-5)

Destiny Prayers
·        Lord, lift my head above all my enemies that surround me (Psalm 27:6).
·        Father, shatter every conspiracy against my life and destiny (Isaiah 7.7).
·        Lord, anoint me to stand out and be outstanding in whatsoever I do (Acts 10:38)
·        Lord, hide me under your pavilion, cover me with your glory and saturate my life with your favour.



No comments:

Post a Comment